Senior Sales Executive
Posted on: January 21, 2020
Do you have an unquestionable desire to make sales your career? Are you passionate about articulating real value through data understanding and digital media deliverables? Then we want to speak to you!
About the job
As a Sales Executive you are responsible for acquiring new clients, as well as developing close relationships with your existing clients and growing their spending. You ensure that the digital media campaigns delivered meet the client expectations.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for growing HEd’s share of wallet (market share) of the clients media spend
- Ownership of achieving personal sales targets with daily follow-up
- Accurate and timely weekly forecasting and pipeline development
- Development of key client relationships
- Driving the presence and profile of the Client campaigns internally
You are great at
- Working with internal team to deliver client value
- Articulating real value through data understanding
- Qualifying and developing new contacts
To Be Successful In This Role You Should Have
- Excellent data and understanding and true interest in digital media deliverables
- An unquestionable desire to make sales your career
- 3-5 years sales experience
- You have probably worked at, or with digital media agencies or the like
- Experience in new client acquisition and growing existing accounts
- You’re a self-motivated person, who can work on your own initiative
- Great communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including prioritisation
- Effective communication and strong relationship management skills
What we can offer
We can offer the candidate with the right qualifications and attitude a job in an innovative company where no day is like no other and the possibility to make your own stamp in the European education industry. You’ll be part of 20 highly motivated individuals and work closely with the marketing and product teams with delivering state of the art digital campaigns to clients. Our office is situated on Södermalm, 5 mins walk from Slussen with an amazing view over Riddarfjärden, Old Town and City hall. We’re an international workplace where we’re proud of our different backgrounds.
About the company
House of Education delivers digital marketing campaigns to education providers. Our award winning traffic conversion products “Digital student advisors” help students make informed choices about which study programme to choose. We work with the largest education providers across Europe.
Please email Thibault at email@example.com